Monday, March 10, 2008

Week 9-Revised Outline of Final Paper

This section of my revised outline was accidentally not included on my previous post. The models that I have chosen for the paper will give the audience and myself a better understanding of jr high student culture alongside popular culture. The focus will be the movements of jr high student culture influenced by popular culture and the churches response to this culture.

Since the setting is in Southern California, the student culture is heavily influenced by Hollywood, music, art, film, sex, and so forth. Further, one of the examples I will focus with will include the student culture and the popular show, Wicked. This is a heavy influence that I observe in many of my jr highers and it is interesting to see a connection with them and this show. I actually just saw the show and I am looking forward to conversations with my students. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home